If you have dogs, then go ahead and give them the very best with these loving recipes just for them.
1. Your dog is your baby and you will enjoy making the special treats.
2. Uses everyday ingredients from your grocery store or pantry.
3. Delicious, healthy and tasty doggy treats.
4. Vet approved recipes.
5. Fun family experience for you and the kids.
AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE DOWNLOAD FOR THE LOW PRICE OF
$14.99....GET THE BOOK INSTANTLY
The best way to know what goes into your dog’s food is to make it yourself. With the numerous pet food recalls that occur, many pet owners are choosing to feed their beloved canine friends at home. Though some experts argue that a homemade diet is best for dogs, this is best done temporarily until you can consult your veterinarian, as canines have definite nutritional requirements.
The occasional homemade snack is a welcome treat but not an effective substitute for the commercial pet food that is loaded with the needed vitamins and supplements.
Dietary changes should be done slowly to avoid digestive upsets. Recipes or ingredients may be rotated to ensure nutritional variety.
You will enjoy making the recipes that your dog will certainly love.
**BONUS WITH PURCHASE** "FREE..FREE..FREE"..COPY OF THE GIVE YOUR MAN STEAK AND HE WON'T GO LOOKING FOR BURGERS COOKBOOK
Tasty Recipes For Dogs of All Ages and Sizes
* Doggie Cookies With Chicken Broth * Veggie Bones
* Snickerpoodles * Wacky Wheat Treats
* Puppy Pretzels * Pet Party Mix
* Doggy Liver Dip * Veggies & Rice
* Archie Squares * Peanut Butter Bones
* Pumpkin and Yogurt Treats * Turkey Treats
and many, many more "yum yum" treats for your dogs!
Want to make fast CA$H? Join our affiliate program and earn 50% commission on every sale that you make. Click Here to find out more.